Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shameless Plug and Etc.

So, June 6th I released my latest project to the masses, well the internet masses at least. Project is called "File Cabinet Flows" Part One, and it consists of 16 tracks i've recorded over the last couple of months. You can download it from these links for FREE, yes i know FREE.

Photobucket

http://rapidshare. com/files/120504951/File_Cabinet_Flows_Part_One. zip. html

https://download. yousendit. com/7DC771A415B0B8B8

Pleased to announce also that my wife will be back in the states in probably about a week, and home to me on the 21st of this month. It's getting exciting after nearly 8 months of not seeing her. Life is about the time you spend with the people you are closest to while you can, and I have a lot of missed time to make up for.

And make sure you come out to our 80's party on the 21st as well. Wear 80's gear and get in free, don't and it costs $10. Dj's will be spinning 80's music all night so get your requests ready. My crew, The Soul Providers will also be performing throughout the night.

Love.Live.Life.

No comments: